Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Since I’m bored, here’s a recent project I completed…..

And it’s probably my favorite one to date.  I work at a vet clinic, and one of the Dr’s there is getting ready to have a baby.  Soon.  Very soon.  Her and her husband decided not to find out the sex of the baby until he or she is born, and they are still discussing names.  Therefore, I had NOTHING to go on when creating this project.  It took a total of 9.5 days.  I started the album about three days before my vacation, working on it for a few hours each night.  I sat at the table for all of my vacation time, working about 10 hours a day at least, and finished the album about an hour and a half before I needed to be at the baby shower.  She loved it.
Here are some pictures.  The book was originally a board book that I got on the cheap at a used book store in town.  Love that store!

Products Used:

  • Paper - Basic Grey - Lily Kate line; Bazzill Cardstock
  • Welcome - Quickutz - (Will have to find the name, it’s a retired font)
  • Baby - American Crafts Thickers - Will have to get the font, it’s a vinyl sticker
  • Ribbon - Basic Grey, Unknown, Fancy Pants (the thick blue lace)
  • Metal Embellishments - Random, except the magnetic latch, which is Basic Grey and the rattle and word strip are Making Memories (Old stuff LOL); The metal ’staples’ are by EK Success for the Fastenator.
  • Glitter Glue - Stickles by Ranger Ink
  • Titles - Various Cricut Fonts (will add the names); Basic Grey Lily Kate Alphas
  • Flowers - Prima and Fancy Pants
  • Buttons - Autumn Leaves and DCWV
  • Crystals - Prima’s Say it with Crystals
  • Stamps - 7 Gypsies (Our Family); Autumn Leaves (will add the stamp name)
That’s it!  Thanks for looking!  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment