Saturday, August 13, 2011

One Year Later - Well, Almost....

It's been almost a year since I've updated this thing.  I ended up going back to school myself and doing that while working full time and homeschooling my son with my husband, left me with little time to do anything else.  So, scrapbooking was neglected, photography was neglected (other than the photos that I took for work) and this blog was neglected.  We ended up canning the meal planning idea as neither of us had any extra time to devote to it.  My how things have changed.

Two days ago, I left my job of (almost again) two years.  It wasn't an easy decision, and it's not going to be easy at home, but it's one that needed to be done.  My family will always come first and we will sacrifice elsewhere if needed.  It's going to be tight, financially, but we'll manage, as we always do.  However, the silver lining of this is that I'll get to scrapbook again, and I'm going to start meal planning again so we don't buy stuff that's not needed when we grocery shop and stuff.  Finally, I'll start posting my projects and meal plans here again!  Yay!

So, there is a bit of an update.  Hopefully I'll post more later.  I'm going to be rearranging stuff and updating it as well.  I'll add some photos that I recently took when we were driving around downtown during the 4th of July.  I've also started working on some cards to sell at a friends Winery that's here locally and I finally picked up a scrapbook that I've been working on for a former co-worker's future adoption.

Talk to you soon!
Krissy

1 comment: